As the world’s first digital multimeter with Cell phone APP connection, the Tek Power auto ranging mutimeter has taken the multimeter world by storm as it becomes the leader of innovative and high quality designs. The Tekpower multimeter is all about better dimensions of reading measurements with the multimeter. For those looking for a technologically advanced meter that can help them share their reading results with friends and relatives, this multimeter has provided that option. Let’s look at the features, benefits, pros and cons of the meter to see what it brings to the industry.
Features of TekPower TP9605BT Multimeter
Like other high quality multimeters, this model can be used to measure and test virtually all types of applications. It can be used to measure voltage, current, frequency, continuity, as well as resistance.
It has a two-way connection feature that enables you to share your results on email or social media. It also displays readings in chart or list form.
The meter features 600 counts true RMS measuring system with android cell phone and USB connection as well as intelligence connections. It is also designed with an optical USB cable which helps you easily connect the meter to your PC. This gives you versatility and control of your device at all times. It also features a K-type thermo sensor that enables you effectively conduct the temperature measurement during operations.
As has been mentioned earlier, the Tekpower TP9605BT is the first digital multimeter with phone APP connection. That’s a great deal of achievement for a multimeter if you ask most electricians. It is designed with two ways connection which can be connected to PC via USB connection or android cell phone connection.
The meter has durable design. When buying a multimeter, durability is something you need to take seriously especially if you are a professional electrician or if you are regularly making use of the tool. You need a tool that can stand the test of time and provide long usage before thinking of replacement. This Tekpower model provides durability and can serve you for a long time. That’s the reason why the company offers more than 2 years warranty on its product.
It is dependable and measures accurately. Accuracy is the most important criterion to judge a multimeter. When it comes to accuracy, this multimeter scores very high in that regard.
- Its auto ranging feature is very effective and convenient
- It is properly designed with great quality. If you really want a high quality product, this multimeter definitely fits that description. The case feels strong and does not get loose like some low quality meters. The probes have metal/brass screw retainers and are designed with heavy gauge wire. This means that they stay glued to the multimeter and don’t easily strip out like the ones designed with soft plastic, making it more durable.
- It is safe to use. Safety is one important feature to consider when buying a multimeter. With the right meter, you and your device will remain safe and the chance of an electrical hazard will be greatly minimized. This is what the TekPower TP9605BT guarantees you.
- Great price. This multimeter is affordable despite its alluring features. It is relatively cheaper compared to some other auto ranging meters.
- The batteries are not quite durable, which jeopardizes the battery life. Although the meter is designed with an auto shut off feature that shuffs of the meter after about 15 minutes of inactivity, a longer lasting battery can even add more life to the battery.
The Tekpower multimeter is the most innovative multimeter that can help you share measurement results with any one in the world. This is one of the numerous features that make it highly demanded in the market. Although it comes with some flaws like any other meter, the overall design and quality has shown that it can be reliable at all times.